COLORBOND® is 100% Australian made for harsh Australian conditions from world-renowned COLORBOND® steel, which is extremely durable and resistant to corrosion.
Available in a wide range of contemporary colours to match any home,
- The steel base is manufactured to meet relevant Australian Standards, ensuring strict adherence to the required grade and strength.
- The base is then coated in BlueScope’s industry-leading metallic coating incorporating Activate® technology*, to provide enhanced corrosion resistance.
- A thin pre-treatment layer is applied to optimise the adhesion of further coatings.
- A corrosion inhibitive primer is baked onto the surface.
- A topcoat of specially developed, exterior grade paint is baked on to provide resistance to chipping, flaking and blistering and to ensure the finish retains its look for longer.
Wall cladding made from COLORBOND® steel adds another dimension to your home. Whether as a beautiful, long-lasting exterior facade or as feature walling on the inside, it creates depth and texture.
Available in 22 standard colours, and the 5 colours from the Matt range, COLORBOND® steel wall cladding also delivers a lot of practical benefits. It is easy to maintain, long-lasting, lightweight and extremely durable; resisting chipping, flaking and blistering.